The Network Union are conducting The BT Cloud Voice webinar, free and available every 2 weeks. An opportunity to see the Cloud Voice portal, the licence options, the PC/Mac application and more in the comfort of your own office. To receive an invite for the next session, click here to register your interest.
We are seeing significant growth of the BT Cloud Voice via our telecoms buying practice with standard discounts of up to 15 licences. Anything above 15 is subject to review by our BT Cloud Voice sales expert based on requirements. In either respect, the pricing is competitive with the IP telephony marketplace.
What else do I need?
The handset, licence and call package covers the overall spend for your service. With all installations of BT Cloud Voice, a Broadband service of Ethernet leased line will be required.
- The cost of BT Broadband copper for an Unlimited service is currently: £22.90 (Bundle deals are available including a PSTN line)
- The cost of BT Infinity fibre for an Unlimited service is currently: £36.40 (Bundle deals are available including a PSTN line)
- BTNet Ethernet leased lines begin at around £250-£300 and rise depending on your distance from the local BT PoP (Point of Presence).
A switch and LAN cabling are a pre-requisite of Cloud Voice unless you are plugging handsets directly into your router/business hub. If required, BT will install all cabling and offer a switch to support your service.
Depending on your requirements, BT financing is also available across hardware and any switch or cabling installation.
* Existing BT Broadband/Fibre/BTNet may be used. Once installed, the service will function over any public Internet connection.
What about migration from ISDN to Cloud Voice?
Our team have assisted several businesses to make the migration from BT ISDN-2 and ISDN-30 to BT Cloud Voice. The main issue often surrounds early termination charges of the ISDN service where customers are in a term for both the circuits and call spend. While we are not able to make any guarantees, BT finance has waived a number of early contract terms for customers making the move to the cloud.
What handsets are available?
- Polycom VVX411 Gigabit IP Handset
A colour mid-range phone. Designed for SOHO, call centre, cubicle, office desk. Dual-port 10/100 /1000M Ethernet.
£154 (EX VAT)
- Polycom VVX601 Gigabit IP Handset
High-end IP phone with 4.5 ̋ colour touch screen, loudspeaker and headset port. Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet.
£213.50 (EX VAT)
- Yealink T41P IP Handset
A basic level IP desk phone with 15 programmable keys, loudspeaker and ports for both a headset and PC. Dual-port 10/100M Ethernet.
£106 (EX VAT)
- Yealink T46G Gigabit IP Handset
A mid-level IP desk phone with 4.5 ̋ colour screen, 27 programmable keys, loudspeaker and ports for both a headset and PC. Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet.
£154 (EX VAT)
- Yealink T48G Gigabit IP Handset
A high-end IP desk phone with 7 ̋ colour touchscreen display, 29 programmable keys, loudspeaker and ports for both a headset and PC. Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet.
£213.50 EX VAT
Buy BT Cloud Voice via The Network Union and access discounted pricing and offers across all services.